Are you a long time follower of Baby Kay’s Appliqués? Or maybe even found the designs and website in 2021?
Effective January 3, 2022 the business transitioned from Teresa Busby (owner for the past 15 years) to me, Heather A Stafford and here are some things you might want to know about this change.
- All previous designs, accounts, and downloads are still available like normal.
- The business name and URL have changed to GeminiRed Embroidery Designs.
- The Facebook group, Facebook page (name change still under review with Facebook), and Instagram are all still available under the new name GeminiRed Embroidery Designs.
- If you purchased a bundle or any type of “all designs” deal in the past, those downlaods are still available and will continue to be available. If you have issues finding a design or accesing the downloads, please fill out the Need Help form. The large ZIP files are under Orders and not Downloads. Please check there first. This deal was offered at the beginning of 2020 to help people due to the pandemic and will not be offered again.
- Please allow 6-12 months for new designs to be created. I have some ideas in mind but want to keep them in sync with the current esthetic of the designs offered under Baby Kay’s Appliqués.
- If you have other questions pertaining to designs and the business, please refer to the FAQ page which should provide most, if not all, the answers to any questions you may have.
In case you missed this previously, this was posted on Facebook and the website.